Top quality bacon of you choice, give our products page a visit!
- 1 x Artisan brioche roll or croissant
- Unsalted butter to spread
- 1 x fresh organic lettuce leaf to garnish
- Some Cherry tomatoes – cut fine to garnish
How?:This recipe will take around 4 minutes to cook you can do it during the adverts or while you're mum's gone upstairs and no-one would even know.
- Wash you hands and dry them thoroughly.
- Fill and put on kettle.
- Extraction fan on high. Heat pan to very hot and add bacon slices for 60 seconds. Meanwhile split Brioche roll and toast on a grill if you like (remember Brioche contains sugar and will brown very quickly!).
- Butter with unsalted butter if you must. At Piggery-Smokery yes we must.
- Make tea or coffee.
- Flip over bacon and cook for another 30 seconds.
- Place lettuce on top of half cut roll and add some fine cut tomatoes.
- Remove bacon and juices from pan and add to roll.
- Turn off grill.
- Serve hot!