Ok this one is dead easy. Feeling all listless and hmmummph? Probably raining outside and you're a bit dejected right? Then come on, take Piggery-Smokerys' hand and let's get your Mojo working again. Get this down you and everything will be ok.
- Couple of rashers of Piggery-Smokery Streaky Bacon
- A hot pan and spatula
- A plate and fork.
Method:This recipe will take around 60 seconds to cook, unbelievable.
- Wash your hands and dry them thoroughly
- Fill and put on kettle
- Make tea or coffee
- Extraction fan on high. Heat pan to very hot and add bacon streaks for 30 seconds
- Flip over bacon and cook for another 30 seconds
- Turn off grill. Serve hot!
- Put cooked rasher on plate and grab cup of tea or coffee and go sit on the sofa and soak in that bacon flavour.