Sweet Beaver™ Honey Yoghurt (It's got to be good!)
- 2 x rashers of Piggery-Smokery Dark Dubhloch™ streaky or Sweet Beaver™ Streaky Bacon – minute traces of Gluten
- Sweet Caramelising Paste - Brown sugar mixed to a paste with some cider vinegar (may contain Sulphites).
- Local Natural Yoghurt
- Local Honey
- Some local seasonal Blackberries – crushed and generally beaten up a bit
This recipe will take approximately 25 minutes - 20 minutes for caramelised bacon sticks and 3 minutes to assemble.
- Heat oven to 180 deg C
- Baste streaky bacon in sweet paste and pop in oven on a rack for s few minutes, basting evety now and again and repeat several times - that's what takes 25 minutes)
- Meanwhile mix half the yoghurt pot or more with a dessert spoonful of local honey - maybe even some brown sugar so yoghurt is a bit crunchy to taste.
- Remove caramelised bacon and make into shards
- Save the caramelised crumbs and mix these into the honey / yoghurt mix. mix in the beaten up blackberries to create streaks in the white yoghurt.
- Serve cold in dessert pots with caramelised bacon stick.